Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help:
pages issues
blindmime

Posted: 08/28/13 05:38 
I'm logged in as admin. Go to a user profile. Created a page. Clicked the "add to timeline" checkbox. Page was created. Comments box shows. I navigate to profile home (timeline). Only a youtube is listed in the timeline (no blog, no pages). I click the pages menu button. No pages are listed.

I log in as the user. Create a page, add to timeline, page is created, comments OK, navigate to home and it shows in the timeline OK. Click on the pages menu button and nothing shows.

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 08/28/13 06:57 

blindmime:
I'm logged in as admin. Go to a user profile. Created a page. Clicked the "add to timeline" checkbox. Page was created. Comments box shows. I navigate to profile home (timeline). Only a youtube is listed in the timeline (no blog, no pages). I click the pages menu button. No pages are listed.

I log in as the user. Create a page, add to timeline, page is created, comments OK, navigate to home and it shows in the timeline OK. Click on the pages menu button and nothing shows.

When you create an item for a profile that is NOT your "home" profile, no timeline entry is created. The timeline for a user is like Twitter - we only want actions that user actual performs (or updates they make) to appear in their personal timeline.

If you need your activity updates to appear for multiple profiles, you will want to create yourself a Power User account, or assign your user account to the specific profiles you want to be able to post under.

Let me know if that helps.

- Brian

Intro2Music

Posted: 08/28/13 08:55 
Does 'Profile Admin' work the same as 'System Admin', in that it doesn't show Timeline data?

Mick

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules