Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
The Greenroom:
Jamroom Established Site for Sale!
juxhead

Posted: 02/21/08 08:05 
I have a jamroom site that I have set up and I just do not have enough time for it now. I did a lot of promotions for the site around the US including a lot of promotions in the LA area. My site has been up for over 2 years. I have search engine optimization and someone with some expierence with Jamroom could really run with the site. It has over 1000 members and it is up to date with an evo template. I know the site has a glitch in it but I have just not spent the time to figure it out. You can see the glitch on the menu on the right side on members pages. With a little attention the site could really become a great site. I focused the site on band promotion and EPK. I have other sites that take up all of my time so I just do not have time for this one anymore.

I am interested in any offers and there will have to be some licence issues worked out with Brian to transfer licence and such. You can email me with any questions at chris@mooremetal.com and my name is Christopher. My hosting is paid up for one more year but you are welcome to move it to where ever you would like after the sale. Anyone who might be interested can contact me through my email or this forum. The site is www.mypromopack.com and you can look at it before you contact me with questions.

BigRussian

Posted: 02/21/08 18:37 
I tried checking the site out but I got this error:

dbConnect() unable to connect to database server "mysql10.ixwebhosting.com"
MySQL error 1040 - Too many connections

juxhead

Posted: 02/22/08 07:10 
I do not see that it seems to be working fine. I really have never had any downtime before. Anyway it is working.

juxhead

Posted: 02/24/08 15:10 
I have had quite a few offers just for the database end of the site and I am interested in entertaining any kind of offers. If you are interested in the whole site or just the data from the site I am interested in talking to you either way.

juxhead

Posted: 03/03/08 07:03 
I am still having numerous people contacting me about the database end of the site. I am not opposed to selling that end of the site. I do not have to sell the licence of the site. I would not mind selling the site as a whole though. Still entertaining all offers.

jlhill76

Posted: 06/18/08 02:53 
E-mail Sent.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
The Greenroom

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core