Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
N8Flex:
How long before the other mods are ready?
pitrager

Posted: 09/29/09 09:19 
Hey Nate you have a big problem with forgetting people and not keeping deadlines, so I'm going to keep you on your toes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting definitive answers.

When are the new mods going public like the groups and so forth?

I have $120 dollars sitting with you and junk to show for it so I hope you understand. Twisted Evil

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 09/29/09 10:44 

Edge666:
Hey Nate you have a big problem with forgetting people and not keeping deadlines, so I'm going to keep you on your toes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting definitive answers.

When are the new mods going public like the groups and so forth?

I have $120 dollars sitting with you and junk to show for it so I hope you understand. Twisted Evil

I'm contemplating never releasing any mods separately at all.

pitrager

Posted: 09/29/09 10:47 
ok well can you go ahead and send the $120 back to my pay pal?

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 09/29/09 10:51 
There are no refunds on software. I'll send you your installation fee back.

pitrager

Posted: 09/29/09 10:57 
Um wait man, you have crap instructions for install. There are several complaints here because of it. If you were trying to force me to have you install that's pretty crappy too.

Brian and you said you would fix all that with some new variables to make it a breeze. Where are they? Your PAST DUE! Man this is not cool. I ended up with a zip file with software that does not work. I am not that much of a novice that I can't understand clear instructions. This is a scam the way I see it and you owe.

Pay up or I start pushing fraud through pay pal and show them the emails where you even forgot that I even paid you.

NOT COOL!!! Evil or Very Mad

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 09/29/09 11:07 
I sell kits all the time with no install requests. I have records that show you got your product. I admit you fell through the cracks and your install took to long, but you ultimately decided to go in another direction. There is nothing fraudulent about it.

pitrager

Posted: 09/29/09 11:23 
What I have is a zip file that is useless. I said I have it. What I said was you do not have clear instructions. This has been gone over to the point Brian stepped in and said you two were going to come up with some new code to make it easy to install them. THIS NEVER HAPPENED! You set a even set date still nothing.

Regardless if someone else has gotten them to work or not they do not work like how you advertised. They do not install easy like you advertised. That is my claim there. This is lame and you know this isn't cool and your thinking the internet will keep you from having to answer to better business practices. I even checked on other sites that do have your players and parts of the sites are still running with the stock players. Why? Because you do not have these fully tested and verified to work 100% through out the whole Jamroom room platform.

Don't play me and don't sweet talk this. Pay up!

This doesn't have to get ugly but it will. I do not ever give up.

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 09/29/09 11:36 

Edge666:
What I have is a zip file that is useless. I said I have it. What I said was you do not have clear instructions. This has been gone over to the point Brian stepped in and said you two were going to come up with some new code to make it easy to install them. THIS NEVER HAPPENED! You set a even set date still nothing.

The new "code" to handle this just cam out in Jamroom 4.1.0 - I'm not sure if Nate has had time to implement it yet, as it is not trivial.

Quote:

Regardless if someone else has gotten them to work or not they do not work like how you advertised. They do not install easy like you advertised. That is my claim there. This is lame and you know this isn't cool and your thinking the internet will keep you from having to answer to better business practices. I even checked on other sites that do have your players and parts of the sites are still running with the stock players. Why? Because you do not have these fully tested and verified to work 100% through out the whole Jamroom room platform.

Don't play me and don't sweet talk this. Pay up!

This doesn't have to get ugly but it will. I do not ever give up.

Nate - If this isn't going to work is there a reason you refuse to refund? I think it's fairly clear they are not going to use the players, so my suggestion would be to refund the money, and look at this as an impetus to improve your documentation and product to make it easier to install.

Edge666 - does the player _not work_ or is it just that you feel it should be easier? If Nate can assist you in setting it up is it something you want to use? Maybe Nate can find out what the root cause is and make it easier to setup for those are installing after you.

Trust me when I say _all_ software has _some_ issues some of the time, so I'm hopeful that an amicable solution can be found here. Expecting an install that works 100% of the time is unrealistic, as is expecting all users to never have install issues.

Thanks!

- Brian

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 09/29/09 11:41 
I had 6 or 7 projects going when he made his purchase. He ran out of patience and then attempted to install it himself. He then got frustrated and reverted back to the standard players.

I anticipate one day he'll be using those players when he demonstrates more patience.

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 09/29/09 11:45 

Natedogg265:
I had 6 or 7 projects going when he made his purchase. He ran out of patience and then attempted to install it himself. He then got frustrated and reverted back to the standard players.

I anticipate one day he'll be using those players when he demonstrates more patience.

Is your worry that if you refunded the money, that Edge666 would use the players anyway? To be honest I've personally found that Jamroom site owners are a great group of customers - they won't run something that they aren't licensed for. There are always exceptions, but the customers that we design Jamroom for (and support the best we can) are on board with Jamroom, and know that by supporting us they are supporting the future of their platform, so if someone is really unhappy with Jamroom, I don't hesitate to refund, as it pays off more in the long run.

Just my 2 cents, but I think it's worth more then that Wink

Thanks!

- Brian

pitrager

Posted: 09/29/09 12:01 
I do plan to stay honest. I don't want to ever see them again to be honest. I felt the possibles for them are great and the graphic displays. What I discovered is they will not integrate completely without some serious re-wiring and modification to get them to work.

Lack of patience? I don't agree with because my discoveries are after weeks of waiting and nothing. Not a couple days. Even 7 full work days would have been a acceptable wait. I worked on those players with Cobalt, Flashback and Nova. How much time do you think it takes to go through the player system for each one? I did that line by line. I really wanted them to work.

No I won't ever use them, its not worth the grief and as public as I plan on being? I'm not going to risk bad blood on the net trying to be shady with players I do not feel belong to me.

pitrager

Posted: 09/29/09 17:44 
Nate this wasn't a debate gimme my money now. I have no problem calling the St. Louise P.D. and making a report on you, then I'll contact Pay Pal and turn you in there. This isn't over.

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 09/29/09 18:02 
I don't respond well to threats. You have no evidence of any crime so all you're doing is elevating the tension. I'll send you a refund in 7 days thats my policy I will not respond to any post on this topic.

pitrager

Posted: 09/29/09 18:29 
What I see and have plenty of proof of is you do not respond well to anything, but if anyone reads the back threads of people dealing with you they will see that. And be sure bud I don't threaten I do. You have 7 days and I'm counting. Talk to you soon.

Natedogg265
N8Flash Designs

Posted: 09/29/09 18:37 
The only reason you're getting anything back is because I didn't get to your install. Your threats are counter productive.

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
N8Flex

123Next >

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules