Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Announcements:
Jamroom 4 has been released!
Dazed

Posted: 01/18/09 06:56 
Hey Brian! Congrats to you and the team for the work done on v4!

I recall that there was a 3.4.4 upgrade that was in test but never released. Are those upgrades included in v4?

Thanks!

Dazed

Posted: 01/18/09 08:08 
Never mind I noticed the upgrade was from 3.3.4. You may want to take that release out of test?

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/18/09 09:58 

Dazed:
Never mind I noticed the upgrade was from 3.3.4. You may want to take that release out of test?

I'm not sure what you mean. Currently there are 2 releases in testing - Jamroom 4.0.1, and Jamroom 3.4.4.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

Dazed

Posted: 01/18/09 10:01 

bigguy:

Dazed:

I'm not sure what you mean. Currently there are 2 releases in testing - Jamroom 4.0.1, and Jamroom 3.4.4.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

ok seemed odd not to close out 3.x before going to 4.0.

Thanks!

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/18/09 10:09 

Dazed:

bigguy:

Dazed:

Hope this helps!

- Brian

ok seemed odd not to close out 3.x before going to 4.0.

Thanks!

Support for Jamroom 3 will continue for several more months as we fix any bugs or issues that remain. For those that want to stay with Jamroom 3 we don't want to strand them without support Wink It's the same thing we did going from Jamroom 2 to 3.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

dannyb

Posted: 01/18/09 22:21 
I'm currently running jamroom 4.0 using the Nova skin and when I click on any main menu tab such as the Artist tab, the artists show up at first...However when I still under the Artist section and click on the Artists By Ratings tab, no information is displayed. Then when I click back over to click the Artist by name tab, no information is displayed. If I want to see the artists, I have to go back up to use the main menu tabs, but the other tabs from within this skin dont work. Anyone else getting this?

Danny B.

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/18/09 22:22 

dannyb:
I'm currently running jamroom 4.0 using the Nova skin and when I click on any main menu tab such as the Artist tab, the artists show up at first...However when I still under the Artist section and click on the Artists By Ratings tab, no information is displayed. Then when I click back over to click the Artist by name tab, no information is displayed. If I want to see the artists, I have to go back up to use the main menu tabs, but the other tabs from within this skin dont work. Anyone else getting this?

Danny B.

Do you see this on the Jamroom Demo? Have you updated to the 4.0.0 release, or are you running one of the beta versions?

Thanks!

- Brian

dannyb

Posted: 01/18/09 22:53 

bigguy:

dannyb:

Danny B.

Do you see this on the Jamroom Demo? Have you updated to the 4.0.0 release, or are you running one of the beta versions?

Thanks!

- Brian

I don't see this in the Jamroom Demo. I have the latest 4.0.0 release. I'm not running the beta versions. Any clues?

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/18/09 22:56 
Make sure the Jamroom Config -> Account Settings -> Jamroom Ranking Login is set to "no".

Hope this helps!

- Brian

dannyb

Posted: 01/18/09 23:02 

bigguy:
Make sure the Jamroom Config -> Account Settings -> Jamroom Ranking Login is set to "no".

Hope this helps!

- Brian

Thanks Brian, that did the trick...You are a true professional Smile

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/18/09 23:03 
Glad to hear it Wink

Thanks!

- Brian

JustOneOldMan

Posted: 01/19/09 15:42 
Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone else. Due to time constraints (and laziness) I went with your paid upgrade, and everything was great. Very quick upgrade (thanks Douglas), everything works well, the change over to Nova was painless and quick, and even the templates seem easier to modify. Just a few hours with some minor mods (mostly menu changes) and I'm ready to open the site up again. Absolutely zero problems - so far.

Great job, Brian and everyone else involved. Couldn't be happier... Very Happy

elygen

Posted: 01/19/09 17:27 
can the full release be dropped on top of the beta release?

New Jersey
www.bandarray.com
Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/19/09 17:32 

elygen:
can the full release be dropped on top of the beta release?

yes it can..

Hope this helps!

- Brian

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 01/19/09 17:33 

JustOneOldMan:
Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone else. Due to time constraints (and laziness) I went with your paid upgrade, and everything was great. Very quick upgrade (thanks Douglas), everything works well, the change over to Nova was painless and quick, and even the templates seem easier to modify. Just a few hours with some minor mods (mostly menu changes) and I'm ready to open the site up again. Absolutely zero problems - so far.

Great job, Brian and everyone else involved. Couldn't be happier... Very Happy

Thank you for the nice feedback - I'm glad to see you're enjoying the new release Wink

Thanks!

- Brian

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Announcements

< Previous1234

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core