Jamroom Logo Jamroom 5 Core
is now Open Source!
User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help:
Facebook Mod Question
hhdrive

Posted: 08/04/11 17:57 
I tried to sign up with my personal account and also some members are getting this message when trying to sign up with "connect with facebook" How can this proble be fix in full detal? please help

"We were unable to retrieve your email address from Facebook - this is most likely due to security settings in your account that are preventing access - a valid Email Address is required. Please enter an Email Address to create your account."

- After entering your email, nothing happens it just redirects back to the same message

Brian
Jamroom Team

Posted: 08/06/11 16:35 

hhdrive:
I tried to sign up with my personal account and also some members are getting this message when trying to sign up with "connect with facebook" How can this proble be fix in full detal? please help

"We were unable to retrieve your email address from Facebook - this is most likely due to security settings in your account that are preventing access - a valid Email Address is required. Please enter an Email Address to create your account."

- After entering your email, nothing happens it just redirects back to the same message

Check your php error log/activity log and see if you see any issues - the fact that you're being redirected tells me something is interfering with the redirect.

Hope this helps!

- Brian

kingjnr6

Posted: 02/08/12 15:14 
Has this problem been solved yet? I have been trying all solutions in the jr forums and I still get the same thing. What's up with this product? We bought it for G's sake... Anyway, I'd appreciate some help here.. None of you guys ever reply to our calls at times though..

User Support Forum Archive (Read Only)
Jamroom Help

Solutions
• Social Media Platform
• Social Networking Software
• Musician Website Manager
• Community Builder
Products
• Jamroom Core
• Jamroom Addons
• Jamroom Modules
• Jamroom Marketplace